Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Svpplying My Desires

I have a problem.
My problem is that I recently discovered Svpply and it is ruining my life.
Svpply is a website that allows you to discover + save new, amazing products such as clothing, furniture, books, accessories and art.  Users can share + curate their own wishlists, which are visible to other users.
It's both amazing and awful at the same time.
P.S. It's only awful because I now have yet another outlet to stare longingly at beautiful things I wish I had.

Here are a few items from my svpply

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Welcome to the community,
    But really, Ann Boleyn panties? Haha, that would turn a sexy situation very awkward very fast...but maybe that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am very excited about getting started & I appreciate the feedback.
    And yes, these underwear are sure to make things awkward, but awkwardness is sexy? I think? haha.

    ReplyDelete