Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lately...

I finally got my rolls of film back from the past few months.  Here are some of my favorites:











Brian and I went to Disneyland for Valentine's Day.  I hadn't been in years.  It was incredibly fun, although I almost cried when we waited all day to go on Star Tours (we wanted to ride it last, since it's my all-time favorite) only to learn that it was closed for renovations!  
One of my little ones when she was just a baby.
Jay Fisher and Nick Chatillon are my dream men.  It's too bad they think girls are gross.
White Fence is the best band in the entire world and I can't stop listening to their new record.
My gorgeous and talented best friend, Maggie Greene, had a birthday.  It was fun.  I made her a wine glass and by the end of the night it was shattered to pieces.  I forgive her.
My babies (Chicken & Pony Boy) are growing up so fast!
I make Brian pose for photographs more than he wants to.  He knows not to argue with me.
Fireworks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment